The following agreement relates to the Site policy regarding the personal information provided to Administration of the Site by Users.
2. Information for Users
While viewing any page of the Site on your computer, the page loads itself, as well as a small text file called cookie. Such files are used by many sites, as “cookie” allows to carry out a lot of useful things. For example, thanks to these files, site owners can determine whether a particular computer (and, probably, its User) was on this site before. This happens during a repeated visit to the site by checking the User’s computer for the presence of a cookie file that has been left since the last visit.
The information we receive through cookies helps us to provide you with our services in the most convenient for you way, and can also help us to form a clear view of our readers. For example: you visited a particular section, while visiting the Site, then next time we can find out about it from the cookie and highlight articles from this section during your further visits of Site.
3. Information About the Cookie
A cookie is a small amount of data, often containing a unique anonymous identifier sent to your browser by the site computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each site can send its cookies to your computer if your browser’s settings allow it. At the same time (in order to preserve the confidentiality of your data) your browser provides the access only to your own cookie to the other sites, but does not allow them to use the same cookies left by another sites.
Cookies store information about your preferences on the Internet. Users can configure their computers to automatically accept all cookies, or inform them each time when a site tries to save their cookie on the User’s hard drive, or does not accept any cookie files at all. The latter option means that some site services may not work correctly and it will be not convenient for the User to work with the Site.
Each browser is unique, so go to the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to set up cookies.
The site and service providers can use different types of cookies on their Internet resources:
- Strictly needed cookies. These cookies are necessary for the site to work correctly, they will allow Users to navigate the Site and use its capabilities. These files do not identify Users as an individual. If the User does not agree to use this type of files, this may affect the performance of the Site or its components.
- Cookies related to performance, efficiency, and analytics. These files help us understand how Users interact with the Site by providing information about the areas they visited and the amount of time they spent on the Site, and these files show problems concerning the operation of the Internet resource, for example, error reports. This helps to improve the Site. Cookies related to analytics also help us measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns and optimize the content of sites for those who are interested in our advertising. This type of cookies can not be used for your identification. All information that is collected and analyzed is completely anonymous.
- Functional cookies. These cookies serve to identify the Users returning to the Site. They allow you to individually select the content of the Site for Users. If the User blocks this type of files, this can affect the performance and functionality of the website.
- Advertising cookies. These files record information about the User’s actions on the Internet, including visits to sites and pages, as well as information about the links and ads that Users chose for viewing. One of the purposes is to reflect the content that fulfill User’s request the most. Another goal is to provide the possibility of displaying advertising or other information in more exact accordance with the interests of the User.
4. Collection and use of information
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes, including:
- To make the process of obtaining information about Users’ visits to the Site easier both for ourselves as well as for third parties.
- Analyze information about User visited pages to improve the Site.
- Provide advertising, messages and content created by us and third parties on this site and the websites of other persons, due to the interests of the User.
- Help Users to obtain necessary information.
- Determine the number of visitors and how they use our Site in order to improve the effectiveness of the Site as well as for better understanding of the interests of their audience.
5. The period of cookie storage
Some cookies start functioning from the moment you log on to the site until the end of this particular work session in the browser. When you close the browser, these files become unnecessary and are automatically deleted. Such cookies are called “session” cookies.
In some cases, cookies are stored on the device and in the interval between work sessions of browser – they are not deleted after the browser is closed. These cookies are called “persistent” cookies. The storage period of persistent cookies on the device varies for different cookies. Other companies along with us, use persistent cookies for various purposes: for example, to determine how often you visit our sites or how often you return to them, how the use of the Site is changing over time, and to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising.
Cookies can be placed on your device by Administration of the Site. These cookies are called “own”. Some cookies may be placed on your device by other operators. Such cookies are called “third party” files.
Advertising can be given to you on the basis of your activity on the Internet or using mobile devices, as well as taking into account your actions when searching, your responses to one of our advertisements or e-mails, pages visited by you, your geographic region or other information. Such advertisements can appear on our website or on the websites of third parties. Technological partners whom we cooperate with and which help us to conduct advertising campaigns in the light of your interests, can be participants of self-regulating associations. On this site you can also see third-party advertising depending on what pages you visit, what actions you perform on our site and on other sites.
7. Using web tracking and cookies
We use software to determine the number of Users visiting our website, and the frequency of visits. We do not use programs to collect personal data or IP-addresses of individuals. Data is used exclusively anonymously in integrating form for statistical purposes, as well as for the development of a website.
We do not create an individual profile of your actions on the Internet. The content of persistent cookies is limited to the identification number. Name, email address, IP address, etc.is not saved.
There is an exception: Google Analytics cookies.
Google Analytics cookies can be used in a small amount. These cookies use the IP address to recognize the User, but do not perform a personal identification. In other words, the information is collected anonymously. Cookies collect information about how Users use the Site, then this information is used to generate reports and help us to improve the Site.
Alternatively, you can opt out of using Google Analytics cookies to track your activity on all websites by clicking on the following link: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/ gaoptout)
8. Third-Party Cookies
Information exchange tools
The site uses information exchange buttons that allow visitors to bookmark a page and share with on their favorite social networks. When you click on one of these buttons, the social media you selected for information sharing can create a cookie. The site does not control the use of these cookies, so you should contact the appropriate third party’s website for more information.
Third-party cookies in inserted content
Please note: as you can see, when visiting certain pages of our websites, cookies, which are not related to the Site can be created. When you visit a content page inserted, for example, from YouTube or Vimeo websites, these service providers can create their own cookies in your browser. The site does not control the use of these cookies and can not access them because of the special features of cookies, only the party that created them originally has access to them. Look for more information about these cookies on third party websites.
We use analytical web services, for example, Yandex.Metrica, GoogleAnalytics, which help us understand how people use our websites, and thus ensure their relevance, usability and suitability of content. These services use such data collection technologies as web beacons. Web beacons are small electronic images that host cookies, count the number of visits, and evaluate usage rates and the effectiveness of using the website. Whereas, this data helps us to understand what information is relevant to visitors of our sites, and provide an individualized content of our websites. Web beacons are anonymous and do not contain or collect information that can identify you.
The information is anonymous and is used only for statistical purposes. Web analytics and cookies can not be used to identify your personality, as they never contain individual information, including your name or email address.
9. Cookie management
Our site can be used without cookies. You can disable the saving of cookies, restrict their creation by specific websites or set a notification about the sending of cookies in your browser. You can also delete cookies from your PC hard drive (file: “cookies”) at any time. Please note: in this case, displaying pages and using sites can cause some inconvenience.
Most browsers allow you to more or less control most cookies through the browser settings. To opt out of tracking your activity on all sites through Google Analytics, visit: GoogleAnalyticsOpt-outBrowserAdd-on (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) Most Internet browsers are initially configured to automatically accept cookies. The User can change the settings so that the browser blocks the cookie or notify when files of this type will be sent to the device. There are several ways to manage cookies. Please refer to the instructions of the browser in order to learn more about how to adjust or change the browser settings.
If you disable the cookie, this can affect the User’s Internet experience. If the User has different devices to view and access the Site (for example, computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), he/she should make sure that all browsers on each device are configured due to the preferences of working with cookies.